People who are looking for an effective way to lose weight fast cannot miss the detail about two supplements; beta phenylethylamine HCl (commonly known as PEA) and phentermine. Not everyone aware of these supplements, for them, this beta phenylethylamine HCL vs phentermine comparison is a must read.
Obese people are often facing a lot of troubles than you can ever think of. They can’t even sit, walk, exercise, and talk properly as such people easily get tired. Obesity is a condition that needs to be treated as soon as possible. Apart from disturbing your basic chores, people also experience lack of concentration.
Nowadays, people don’t have much time to take care of themselves and their food. This is the time they start putting on weight and with every passing day, people are entering into the obese category. It is the time you start facing health problems that sometimes become severe.
For treating obesity, phentermine and PEA are two outstanding medicines that are ideally designed for obese people. You may be looking for beta phenylethylamine HCL vs phentermine comparison, but there are many people, who want to use weight loss pills that burn their body fat effectively, don’t know much about PEA and phentermine.
Let’s start from the scratch so that everyone completely understands about these two supplements. Take a look at beta phenylethylamine HCl and phentermine and how it works
Table of Contents
Beta Phenylethylamine HCl
Beta phenylethylamine HCl is also known as 2- phenylethylamine or PEA. This supplement is used for many purposes such as weight loss, appetite suppressing, mood enhancer, concentration aid, and cognitive enhancement. It is also used to treat depression and anxiety.
It acts as a neuromodulator in your nervous system. Phenylethylamine HCl makes some changes in your brain by releasing dopamine and norepinephrine. These are known as powerful brain chemicals that make you alert and attentive. Moreover, it has the ability to increase blood glucose levels and blood pressure.
It is also called love drug as it makes you feel happy as if you are falling in love.
Phentermine is one of the powerful prescription weight loss pills that is famous for treating obesity. You need to be obese or overweight with some health issues to get this drug prescribed. Overweight people can always have an option to use over the counter phentermine alternatives such as Fenfast 375, Ph.375, PhenQ, etc.
It makes you shed extra kilos within a few months. Apart from burning fat, it also boosts metabolism, improves mood, suppresses appetite, and provides energy. Furthermore, it also converts the stored fat into energy.
Beta Phenylethylamine HCl VS Phentermine – Dissimilarities
Both supplements are good for weight loss, but there are a few dissimilarities between beta phenylethylamine HCl and phentermine that you need to know before using the supplement.
- Phentermine is a prescription pill that can’t be purchased over the counter. You need a doctor’s prescription to buy it and it is not prescribed to everyone. On the other hand, beta phenylethylamine HCl is an over the counter supplement that you can either buy online or purchase from any medical store.
- Beta phenylethylamine hcl and phentermine are weight loss pills that work differently.
- Phentermine was used in the manufacturing of a weight loss pill call fastin and was one of the active ingredients, but later it was changed to phenylethylamine as FDA made phentermine a prescription drug. To make fasting over the counter, the manufacturer made phenylethylamine the active ingredient.
- Phentermine cause addition whereas beta phenylethylamine HCl is completely opposite.
- Beta phenylethylamine HCl is also known to enhance mental energy and mental focus. On the other hand, the main function of phentermine is to make you burn fat as fast as possible.
- The phenylethylamine HCl is a mood enhancer that also has an effect on your appetite making you lose weight. It also treats depression.
In this article, beta phenylethylamine HCl vs phentermine has been discussed to provide awareness about two products that can treat obesity. The way of promoting weight loss of both the pills is different. Phentermine acts on your nervous system while phenylethylamine HCl works on relieving depression and providing energy that often becomes a cause of weight gain.